With a Real Estate IRA, you can invest in almost every available real estate product. Produce a steady return by investing in rental properties, play the market by purchasing a strategic retirement home, or strike it big by attaining a foreclosure at an auction. A Self-Directed Real Estate IRA gives you the investment freedom you need to pursue the most profitable real estate deals.
Is it Hard to Set Up a Self-Directed Real Estate IRA?
Absolutely not. Broad Financial has streamlined the process, and you'll be pleasantly surprised to find out just how easy it can be to set up a Real Estate IRA. With a few short steps, you'll be in the driver's seat for real estate investing.
- Start by calling one of our Self-Directed Specialists. Ask any questions you may have about Real Estate IRAs, and get help deciding whether using a Self-Directed IRA for holding real estate is the best option for your retirement investments.
- If a Real Estate IRA fits your needs, the Self-Directed Specialist will email you a few simple forms.
- After we process your forms, you'll be able to open a checking account for your Real Estate IRA at the bank of your choice.
- Start buying real estate!
Benefits of a Self-Directed IRA for Real Estate
Our Real Estate IRA is a self-directed retirement account. This gives you a tremendous advantage over a standard IRA.
- With a Self-Directed IRA, your investment choice spans the spectrum, and you can make purchases in virtually any asset class. Crypto, private equity, and startups are all on the table.
- Using a Self-Directed IRA for real estate allows you to make the investment instantaneously just by writing a check or sending a wire.
- You'll be able to invest in the alternative asset of your choice in real time.
Are You Ready to Invest With Power?
Broad Financial's self-directed platform gives you two powerful tools that enable your retirement account to achieve real estate success.
The Power of the LLC
By using a Limited Liability Company, you have total control over your retirement funds. This means that all of the investment decisions are in your hands. You'll be able to pursue your investments as you see fit.
The Power of Checkbook Control
In the real estate field, opportunities arise quickly, and in order to capitalize on those opportunities, you have to move quickly as well. The Checkbook Control
feature allows you to finalize deals with the simple signing of a check. You'll never miss the perfect opportunity again!
Find Out More About Holding Real Estate in an IRA
Schedule a call with us today and one of our Self-Directed Specialists will answer any questions you may have about using a Self-Directed IRA for real estate investments. You'll soon see that with Broad Financial, your next investment move is freedom!