It’s Easier Than You May Think to Set Up and Establish a Self Directed IRA with Checkbook Control with Broad Financial
We make the process as simple and as fast as possible:
Here’s how we create your Checkbook IRA LLC in 6 easy steps:
- Fill out our one-page application.
- After you complete the application, we’ll email you a welcome package with forms and full instructions on what to do next.
- Broad Financial will create the IRA LLC, taking care of all the paperwork.
- Simultaneously, we’ll connect you with the custodian, Madison Trust Company. You’ll tell them where your funds are, how much you want to roll over, if you’d like to expedite the process, etc.
- After Broad Financial sets up the LLC, we’ll mail your binder with all necessary documents. You’ll then open the LLC checking account at a bank of your choice.
- Madison Trust Company will transfer your funds to your LLC’s checking account.
In 2-3 weeks, you’ll have a bank account that you’re in complete control of.
It will work just like a regular bank account, but since it’s under the umbrella of an IRA, all your profits will be tax-sheltered.
Schedule a call, and one of our IRA Specialists will answer any questions you may have.